BYC Café

Morning Cafe peoples! If anyone cares to join us for a late brunch @Pawpawchick is making his yummy pancakes while I cook the ham and eggs! Real maple syrup and fresh dark roast coffe along side. Y'all come and get it!
Ohhhh, I'm kind of partial to pancakes with maple syrup. If there aren't enough I spose I could fill up on the ham and eggs.:p

Good morning Cafe. I'm almost finished with my first cup of coffee. I WILL have a second one.
I am getting in to the cafe late today! I need to go roast coffee beans.

We saw a red light violator crash into a car ahead of us today. Both cars had the air bags deployed so it was over a 20 or so mph crash.

It was scary to see!

We saw a red light violator crash into a car ahead of us today. Both cars had the air bags deployed so it was over a 20 or so mph crash.

It was scary to see!
Yup, that conservation of linear momentum makes quite a bang.;)

Yup, that conservation of linear momentum makes quite a bang.;)
Yeah...what he said! :goodpost:I skidded onto the back of a big pickup with my little pickup full of wood. The road was wet and my tires were old. Deployed my airbag and punched a hole in my grill...did nothing to his truck. My truck was totaled because the airbags deployed. I got a black eye and bruised badly on both arms from the bags. Those things will hurt you bad!:eek:

There's plenty to go around! Lots of ham and eggs any way you like em.

Green?

It was scary to see!

Dang it! That stuff shakes me up when I see it. Glad it wasn't you tho.

Back
Top Bottom