BYC Café

Ah okay I thought so but wasn’t sure. Maybe mine is part ragdoll or Maine coon after all then. :)
True. You can easily tell by looking the facial features of your cat to determine what it has in it.
My girl has a Wedge shaped forehead which indicates MaineCoon.
1207171212a.jpg
My kitty.

Thanks! I’ll have to try that with mine haha and awww so pretty!! :love
And expensive. $75 adoption fee, plus a $50 deposit, plus shots, & spay.
I was promised the $50 back from the shelter, 4yrs later still nothing. Our shelter is a scam is what I can see.

When you do the breed identification thing, you'll have to compare her to other breeds.

And expensive. $75 adoption fee, plus a $50 deposit, plus shots, & spay.
I was promised the $50 back from the shelter, 4yrs later still nothing. Our shelter is a scam is what I can see.

When you do the breed identification thing, you'll have to compare her to other breeds.

That actually seems really cheap compared to the fees here but of course it probably varies by area. And our fees include the spay/neuter and shots and everything. If it doesn’t include any of that then that is pretty ridiculous I suppose.

As for the money back though I’m sure they probably get a ton of adoptions and can’t keep track of every person. Maybe you were supposed to send proof of the spay or call them or something then they give it back? Left to their own devices, I’m sure they could just forget or something.

And thanks, I’ll do that.

That actually seems really cheap compared to the fees here but of course it probably varies by area. And our fees include the spay/neuter and shots and everything. If it doesn’t include any of that then that is pretty ridiculous I suppose.

As for the money back though I’m sure they probably get a ton of adoptions and can’t keep track of every person. Maybe you were supposed to send proof of the spay or call them or something then they give it back? Left to their own devices, I’m sure they could just forget or something.

And thanks, I’ll do that.
That is pretty cheap. Around here to adopt it's usually $300 but everything is included like shots, neuter, microchip.

Back
Top Bottom