BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is on... boy do I need it.
I awoke to the stench of dog doo in the bedroom, again. When we got home yesterday morning after our trip to Wilkes-Barre Bella had had an accident. A little soft. I caulked it up to her trying to hold it in and not have an accident.
I went through 1 1/2 rolls of paper towels and half a bottle of disinfectant to clean the floor and then mopped. Twice. It was EVERYWHERE and several puddles had blood in it. And Skittles slipped through the wettest pile after coming down the dog stairs to go to the exterior door to the deck so he tracked it that way. Fuji did the same on her way out the bedroom door to the hall and she tracked it THAT way. Both had their feet washed.
I just boiled a batch of chicken and the rice is cooking in that water now. I've got about 5 days of metronidazole left. The last episode, I was told to stop the metro once she'd had a day of solid BMs.
I don't know what she got into this time because I've kept her from the creek.
Stankyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Hope they get over it soon!

Stankyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Hope they get over it soon!
She had the same symptoms a couple of weeks ago. There was quite a bit of blood in one puddle. She still has a ravenous appetite but she won't eat a real meal of the chicken and rice I cooked until tomorrow. It's just being used to get the Kaolin Pectin, Immodium AD and metronidazole into her today.

I awoke to the stench of dog doo in the bedroom, again. When we got home yesterday morning after our trip to Wilkes-Barre, Bella had had an accident. A little soft. I chalked it up to her trying to hold it in and not have an accident.
I went through 1 1/2 rolls of paper towels and half a bottle of disinfectant spray to clean the floor and then mopped. Twice. It was EVERYWHERE and several puddles had blood in it. And Skittles slipped through the wettest pile after coming down the dog stairs to go to the exterior door to the deck so he tracked it that way. Fuji did the same on her way out the bedroom door to the hall and she tracked it THAT way. Both had their feet washed.
I just boiled a batch of chicken and the rice is cooking in that water now. I've got about 5 days of metronidazole left. The last episode, I was told to stop the metro once she'd had a day of solid BMs.
Oh no, how miserable! As if you didn't have enough to do!

She had the same symptoms a couple of weeks ago. There was quite a bit of blood in one puddle. She still has a ravenous appetite but she won't eat a real meal of the chicken and rice I cooked until tomorrow. It's just being used to get the Kaolin Pectin, Immodium AD and metronidazole into her today.
Yikes......what was the diagnosis?

I awoke to the stench of dog doo in the bedroom, again. When we got home yesterday morning after our trip to Wilkes-Barre, Bella had had an accident. A little soft. I chalked it up to her trying to hold it in and not have an accident.
I went through 1 1/2 rolls of paper towels and half a bottle of disinfectant spray to clean the floor and then mopped. Twice. It was EVERYWHERE and several puddles had blood in it. And Skittles slipped through the wettest pile after coming down the dog stairs to go to the exterior door to the deck so he tracked it that way. Fuji did the same on her way out the bedroom door to the hall and she tracked it THAT way. Both had their feet washed.
Sounds grim. You'd think the other two would have avoided it rather than stepped in it and made treble trouble for you. Poor Bella. Do dogs get ulcers?

Back
Top Bottom