BYC Café

Cataract surgery on both eyes with one week in between. His already rather poor eyesight had declined notably and it was high time to get it done.
my hubby had both eyes done as well---the many eye drops were a bit much to organize! He raves about the results, and I'm happy he had it done. Hope yours does too!

Instead we went plant shopping. I bought almost $700 worth of plants to landscape the front of the house. I think I've got a guy that can get the gutters on the front of the house next week and the neighbor said he'd bring be 2 yards of mixed topsoil.
Gutters first then top soil and planting?

How did the driveway coating go?

Good morning, and thanks for the coffee. I have to be the only one who is unhappy with cataract surgery. Post surgery it was like looking through fog for months - if I had scheduled the second eye, I would have canceled. Then it got better for a couple of years. Now, upon occasion, I get a blurriness in that eye. Optometrist says nothing is wrong, but I need to get my right eye done - fat chance. If both were as bad as my left, I would have to give up driving. As it is I rarely drive after dark. The Princess recently had both eyes done, and she is happy with the results. :idunno

Post surgery it was like looking through fog for months - if I had scheduled the second eye, I would have canceled. Then it got better for a couple of years. Now, upon occasion, I get a blurriness in that eye.
This is a quite common (up to 30%) occurance post surgery (months or even years later) which is caused by corneal epithelia cells and can be fixed by laser therapy in a few minutes without any pain.
https://www.ukw.de/augenklinik/schwerpunkte/katarakt-grauer-star-und-refraktive-chirurgie/nachstar/

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom