BYC Café

Good morning Cafe! Thanks for the coffee!

It's been an eventful couple of weeks around there. Both myself and my pup ended up visiting our respective ERs for different issues about a week ago. Myself for a knife slip at a sperm whale necropsy I was involved in and my pup for a nasty GI bug he was struggling to get over. Both of us are doing well thankfully - I should be getting the stitches out shortly (in the words of Monty Python "tis but a flesh wound").
Aria cut herself this week(She is on the bakers thread) but did not go to get a stitch.

She had trouble controlling the bleeding. I was reminded that I need to get some liquid stitches and more butterfly bandages.

5" of new snow overnight. DH is shaking some of the pine tree limbs to release snow to help keep them from breaking.

Playing Frisbee with Freya in the snow is a bit more challenging, it seems. If she doesn't see where it lands, better hope you did! So far, so good. She did a great somersault into the snow as she caught one. Funny puppy.

DL, good news about Skittles. Happy to hear it.

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

It's 21F out now but should be a nice sunny day.
I tried to leave Skittles bandage off yesterday but he wouldn't stop trying to mess with his stitches so his foot is rebandaged. I guess he'll have to have it wrapped up for at least 8 days to give it more time to heal. At least the stitches are dissolvable.

4 more inches over night...snow at bottom is even wetter and heavier and sticking the the bottom of shovel. SMH.
Then we got this coming!
I'm in the 8" range:
1668863178164.png

Back
Top Bottom