BYC Café

Wants to see your cut before the stitches come out :D

I'm not sure if everyone would appreciate that here 🤣, but if no one objects, I can put an image up. Haha. It's a v shaped gash almost an inch long (don't ask me how a sharp skinny knife managed that v shape). Healing relatively well - good suture work!

I'm not sure if everyone would appreciate that here 🤣, but if no one objects, I can put an image up. Haha. It's a v shaped gash almost an inch long (don't ask me how a sharp skinny knife managed that v shape). Healing relatively well - good suture work!
You could always message it to me....I know many would not appreciate seeing it, that stuff fascinates me. I had a C shaped cut made by a pruning saw long ago.

I try to eat at the "table" (the island in my kitchen) as much as possible. I'm trying to maintain good habits to help counteract my frequent bouts of depression. It helps.
I've made a point of eating at a table; knife, fork and spoon, glass of water and try and chew my food properly. I don't have a TV. It's very easy when one lives alone to get into some appauling bad habits.

I've made a point of eating at a table; knife, fork and spoon, glass of water and try and chew my food properly. I don't have a TV. It's very easy when one lives alone to get into some appauling bad habits.
Geez, what's wrong with eating at the coffee table, with the TV on and a book open?
I do chew as well as possible with the few molars I have left and use the 'proper' utensils.

Back
Top Bottom