BYC Café

Salt got her first taste of turkey this evening and she’s hooked (I was making turkey pot pie for dinner). We grew the turkeys ourselves, so they’re extra tasty!

We lost Buoy to the wood stove again. I’m not sure quite how he tolerates the heat 😂

67EC2AF2-EAC1-43C9-ACAD-75A5BBF84133.jpeg

I can't remember the last time I slept through a full night so it's not a big deal for me. Now, going out in freezing weather in the middle of the night certainly is!
I was primarily responsible for Maggie's 'potty breaks' when she was a puppy, but since I go to bed earlier than the Princess she always handled the last time outside. One night she comes into the bedroom and says, "Maggie will not stay outside because it is raining." I arose to help - what a circus. I'd carry her out she's race back to the house. Elaine would try to block her with an umbrella. Again , and again, and again finally she must have figured, "What the Hell they aren't going to give up and she peed."

Today we received a Christmas card/condolence note/picture of Maggie from the boarding kennel. Their kindness tore both of us up. Thought we were okay - not yet. :hit

Welcome, Joela!
Ron, what is your favorite "flavor" of coffee from SM?
I buy Ethiopian and Kenyan mostly. I also like the Guatemalan and Cost Rican beans.

I buy Green beans so they are not flavored, but the ones I like usually have a description with citrus flavor in it.

Back
Top Bottom