BYC Café

Good morning Café

Brewed a fresh pot of coffee and Lemon grass tea, help yourselves.

First freeze down here, 31°F. At least now, I don't have to mow my yard again for this year, just mowed it last week, yeah, middle of December and I'm still mowing my yard. :D

Everyone make it a great day!

I'm out with a pups and bellas having an awesome time kicking up the snow in her wake. It's compacted and firm enough to support Skittles' weight. I put Piper down long enough for her to pee and then she started shaking and quaking so she's bundled back up in her shoulder carrier but is not about to tolerate having her head stuff down in there.
View attachment 3351908 At the moment I have wrapped over the back of her head and ears with the blanket and I'm blocking the wind under her chin as good as I can with my hand. That's as far as she'll let me go.
Precious baby!

🙂 Good morning Cafe! Thanks for the coffee!

We had a bust of a storm here last night - which thankfully amounted to nothing despite the foreboding forecast!

I’ve also brought some freshly baked ginger sparklers for everyone, but I’ll admit that almond croissants sound a bit better!

56928265-F5E5-4D05-BBE4-2242FC99F5E1.jpeg

Good morning! It is 24 F outside and it feels like a heat wave, minimal breeze too.
DS$ got a couple of pins on the day in his first varsity duals and where is he this morning, at his old Club Wrestling practice! That was a long day of driving for me so I am glad to be sitting here with coffee and croissants after horse chores. I will top it off with a Sparkler!
Enjoy the day, Cafe!

Good morning, Cafe', and thanks for the coffee. Winter is knocking on the door down here - not certain what the end of next week will bring. The weather guys are still hedging their bets.

Almond croissants are just about finished baking.
Yum, leave the door unlocked! I will be heading that way!

Back
Top Bottom