BYC Café

Ahhh, what cute photos DL! Ironically there was snuggling over here too - Salt discovered (of her own accord) that good old Arlo makes for a nice bed 😂

8CF59E74-7C27-4AB1-B64E-C08B1DA52DEC.jpeg

2A3EC95E-447A-458E-B74A-C75284D6ABA7.png

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

We are at -1F this morning. So far. It always gets colder before daylight.

Piper made it through the night without needing to go out to potty! I wouldn't put her out in this weather so I took her to her porta potty and she did her thing.

After breakfast, I took her out of her puppy pen to play with big sis and Skittles had his ears perked up watching them. Then he jumped down off the couch and stood by me with his ears still perked and wagging his tail and watching. Then Piper spotted him and bounced straight for him and off he went to the refuge of the couch. Maybe some day he'll give it a go... She's a lot to take.

I'd be in a nuthouse if I had to deal with that.
You and me both, baby!

Still blowing here, but temps up into the teens, less snow forecast for today.
Got ~7" yesterday and overnight, total of about 16", may start digging out today.
Lots to clear before the warmth and rain hits later in the week. SMH.

1671882685384.png

Good morning Cafe! Thanks for the coffee!

I had a great sleep in the wind - am built for it thankfully, must be all my time at sea in small boats during stormy weather. 😂

The greenhouse is still standing thankfully - we had an uphill battle with that one last year in the winds (it’s just a small store-bought one). Rebuilt it 4-5 times. I’m pleased to announce that the solution to all our problems was packing tape 🙂 Taping the panels on both the inside and outside has prevented them from flying off the structure.

CF882AB2-A8CE-4A8F-99B6-EF26F1CDFF80.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom