BYC Café

We might be living in the north, but it seems like we’re warmer than most of North America right now
It's crazy the temps they are getting in many 'not north' states.
Places where they aren't even used to near freezing temps, let alone negatives.

Still snowing here, it's almost pretty to be mostly just falling instead of moving horizontally at 20-30 mph.

Path to coop cleared, in 4 small sessions....another inch or so on it now, but still.

It is - I feel horrible for those getting such low temperatures when they aren’t prepared.
It's not that I'm not prepared because I am but it usually doesn't get this cold in South Texas....we usually are having to deal with heat and humidity! So, when it does get this cold everything and everyone just seems to go into shock. :rolleyes: Our normal averages for December are 60's- 70's day time, 40's- 50's night time.

Good morning Cafe and Merry Christmas! Coffee is ready.

Piper made it another night without waking me up so she could potty and had no accidents in the crate! Maybe her gift to me today will be no accidents in the house. She is still getting corrected for mistakes in the house. I would imagine with such a tiny dog that housebreaking will take much longer until she gets bigger and can hold it better.

I would imagine with such a tiny dog that housebreaking will take much longer until she gets bigger and can hold it better.
Can be hard to catch them cause they are so small and thus close to the floor.

Another 6" of snow yesterday/last night. Nice light stuff so easy to shovel path even with the drifting....but STILL snowing, another 1-3" forecast for today.
Chickens seem fine despite being trapped in the coop for 3 days now, glad I made it big enough.

Back
Top Bottom