BYC Café

Didn't read the book but enjoyed the movie.
I always find books much better, more details and expression thru words.
Tho this movie was missing much of said details, it conveyed the crux of the story very well.

I'm sorry you aren't interested in video chatting with your family, I guess you aren't as close as you might be.
I've turned into a bit of a luddite in the past several years.
The family dynamic is treacherous for me, an old, complex, and painful past has left scars I prefer to avoid revisiting....the others are dismissive and/or oblivious of the issues.
Holiday gatherings always were minefields and triggers, still are I guess.

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

This morning I intentional put the little monkey in the pen and watched her out of the corner of my eye. She scaled the side within 2 minutes and was on the arm chair! She starts by standing on the edge of her puffy bed so I moved it away from the corner she uses and that kept her in long enough for me to get breakfast ready for them. Or she was just humoring me.

Hopefully I'll be able to take them out for a short run today. We tried yesterday but it was just far too cold for Skittles and I had to race over and scoop him up in the arm not holding Piper to get him back to the car. His feet were freezing. I may just leave the two little ones home and see how long Bella can last when it gets to the warmest part of the day.

Back
Top Bottom