BYC Café

Good morning Café

Hope everyone is having a good start to the new year.
Another 'below freezing' morning here, 41°F 🤣 Been having nearly 40° temperature swings between night and day! It's got my birds so confused,...again...none have laid an egg but the males are going crazy displaying!

Everyone make it a great day! :celebrate

Good morning Cafe! Thanks for the coffee!

Just getting ready for the long trip to the vet - check up for the little one with second shot and microchip. Butternut squash soup is simmering on the stove for dinner when we get back.

B0E28B22-DFD0-42F2-B0C0-CD3F5C45FD65.jpeg

Good morning! or getting better... Thanks for the coffee!
I was in a hurry, so decided to take the car over to the horses. MISTAKE!
The winds breezes that we had yesterday blew the snow in hard on the driveway.
So after moving the car registration appt until later on today and digging out the car, (it was high-centered) and adding fireplace ashes to the tire tracks, it is now back in its parking space and the tractor is on the move. I wish DH could remember to widen the driveway so that when the wind breeze howls, we don't get drifted in. He also added a nice slope to the driveway this summer so that the rain would run off, however when he drags the blade, it gets icy and when the car loses traction, it starts sliding down the slope into whatever drift has happened on the low side. Very irritating... I will see if he realizes what needs to be done or if I just get a narrow bladed path to be filled in again. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom