BYC Café

Good morning Cafe and thanks for the coffee Sean.
BTW, I didn't touch the sirloin. Bella is tall enough to reach the counter and I was at the frig when it happened. :oops:
Well, I knew it wasn't George!!!
1312896-bc31a219603b7803430be530eecd366d.jpg

He couldn't reach it even standing up on his back legs! :gig

Good morning cafe! Thanks for the coffee Sean!

Worming medication is usually not very hard on a pup's system, so always better safe than sorry that way.

I'm glad to hear that things are looking up LaFleche! Hoping for a smooth continued recovery.

It's grey here with flecks of sun showing through the sky! Second draft of the pilot whale reproduction chapter I've been working on is due tomorrow - sending it off to more reviewers and after that it will be ready to include in the book, which they're hoping to publish late summer. It will be open access - so available to everyone, which is really nice! 😊

Salt is enjoying the wood stove this morning.

tempImagejCTyGS.png

Why is this the first time we're meeting this George?? What mix is he?
If you have read my interview you would have met him and I've expressed his presence in other posts in the past.
Anyway, he is a Jack Russel /Chihuahua mix...he found me! He was dropped out by my home, spent a cold and rainy night all alone, and scared. I was driving down to a neighbor when he chased my truck, I just thought one of my other neighbors got a new dog. Anyway, the next morning when I got up and fixing breakfast/coffee, he was sitting at my backdoor looking into the living room.....and the rest is history.
Here's a pic from the day he found me!
1312895-0502b6734454de089072fef2db98d136.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom