BYC Café

View attachment 3679544
As I sit here this morning making this post it's with a very very heavy heart because I have to report that I lost my dear close Uncle yesterday very very unexpectedly.
I have no close older relatives anymore. Makes me feel like an orphan. Hugs to you.

I have no close older relatives anymore. Makes me feel like an orphan. Hugs to you.
I am lucky. Dad turned 95 Oct 30 and is doing well. DWs mother turned 90 i April and is doing well.

ETA, my older sister will be 70 on Thanksgiving Day. She is currently on a trip to Jordan and Egypt. Scary place to be right now. Of the 11 people on the "pre tour" in Jordan, 8 cancelled just before it started. They got only 2 more who had not cancelled the main trip in Egypt.

DW's dad is 98 and not doing well at all. I expect he'll see Christmas but I'm not so sure about his Birthday in March.

Sadly my uncle, 6 years younger than my dad is doing very poorly as well. He will be 89 on Dec 15th, I'm sure he won't make 90.

if you need anything let us know.
I need my family to stop being such pain in the necks and fighting all the time!!!
I can say my Uncle was 59 but he did what he loved (30+ years) till yesterday (when he caused a barely fender bender (cop on scene said that) due to a massive heart attack. His foot was still on the brake pedal when they opened his door) driving big rig (tractor trailer).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom