BYC Café

Good morning! It's grey and damp out there, but really warm; 52 degrees. Nothing planned for the weekend, other than football and Christmas cards.

My chicken sitter, who is 71, had a heart attack last Wednesday night. I haven't heard many updates, other than she'll be in the hospital for a few days, hooked up to a machine that'll pump her blood while her heart rests and heals. They put in a stent.

I don't know if that info means it was a really bad heart attack, a minor one, or doesn't mean anything at all.

Please be ok, Jamie... please...

Good morning thanks for the coffee brought home our babies last night.
20231208_181417.jpg

Sometimes I’d like to not have to go anywhere, but honestly, I start to get twitchy if I’m home for more than a couple of days.
I'm fine with going nowhere :D I do have to go out grocery shopping weekly. 1 more Saturday Farmer's market (1st & 3rd Saturdays Nov and Dec) then I have no reason to go anywhere on Saturdays until May.

Good morning and thanks for the hot coffee! It is sunny, cold 11F, and a foot of new snow out there. I guess I will be shoveling a bit today but we have winds coming in tomorrow, up to 80 mph, so I am not in any real rush and there is a good chance that I will just deal with whatever it looks like on Monday.
DH and I picked out our LLBean slippers and got them ordered (sale+coupon!) That is what we decided to get each other as our old ones were having issues after years of walking out to get the firewood in.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Packy, those new chicks are so cute! :love:love
Good luck with the Puppy, Sour!

Back
Top Bottom