BYC Café

These are from your older birds....LUCKY!!
I don't think you use lights, right?
Yes, from my older birds and no, I refuse to use lights.
The brown ones are from one of the barnies. They are just over 2 and the blue eggs I THINK are Mallory's. She is 3.

Sis is going to evaluate the situation as a skilled, experienced hospice nurse and help me through the decision making process.
I'm glad you have your sister to help, you know you will get clear advice from her making what is probably the biggest decision of your life. :hugs

Pictures of the flood.
Would it be an understatement to say that doesn't look good?? Based on the pictures it appears you live about 7 miles east of a friend of mine.

Well, dang. I was wondering why I hadn't gotten a Christmas card from my step-mom. Yeah, she passed away, and no one let me know. She was the last of my elders.

RIP, Shirley.
That sucks. No one thought you would care to know?

Good morning, all thank you for the coffee @DobieLover it's a chilly morning here and late night with the office party. DW and I sat back enjoying the show of how office women who dress so business like can dress so improperly? I know I'm 61 but some were just so wrong!
Our neighbors have our street alarm, we've been here for 4 years, and he still barks at me LOL.
We arrived early and the town of Cary had there streets lined with Christmas trees decorated by local businesses, the square had a snow making machine very nice and so beautiful.

1703163720339.png

1703163817603.png

Back
Top Bottom