BYC Café

1704887520012.png

Good morning all, thanks for the coffee wow the wind and rain was crazy yesterday and last night. A few tornados were reported close to me, my chickens were out in it most of the day.
I asked them if they identified as ducks LOL.
Thankfully we never lost power, I'll check the property at lunch today DW is home getting ready for her trip to California tomorrow.

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

I got the last two forms notarized and medallion signature guaranteed and in the mail yesterday and have a firm plan for the car. I'm yanking it out of mom's place and taking to mine. That ought to send CS into a tizzy!
Sometimes I think there are advantages to being an only child… No one to fight with when it comes to things like that.

Am back to pre-fall fettle, with no meds yesterday. :yesss:
Still have a few soreish muscles, but that'll work out.
No further damage or displacement to knee joints, which is a huge relief.

So now I can handle removing the 2-3" of slush off the coop trails.
Got part of the run cleared this morning and will tackle the path later today.

Sometimes I think there are advantages to being an only child… No one to fight with when it comes to things like that.
True. But my sister and I have never been closer than we have gotten in our war against the psycho. May we succeed in slaying the beast!

Good morning and thanks for the hot coffee!
That is good news, aart!
Our weather is continuing to tank but it has to move off somewhere at some point.
We will be in the single digits dropping into the negative digits on the weekend, with breezes. 50 mph today. Snow flurries. Someone wanted firewood and shorties at that. I gave them another number to call first and let me know. All of my short stuff is probably buried and will take time to gather (and not this week!) :rolleyes:
I hear duck eggs sell for premium prices, Packy! LOL!
My friend MORF had an MRI yesterday to check on any brain tumor regrowth.
I hope he is clear. I will be checking later on today, if he answers his phone.
Enjoy the day, Cafe! It is a winter wonderland out there!

Back
Top Bottom