BYC Café

Good morning all, drooped DW at the airport well acutely walked her to TSA. Yesterday grabbed 8 eggs from a brooding hen an set them in the incubator lets see how much trouble I can get into
Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

I know she has been brooding on a few since Sunday.

Good morning all, drooped DW at the airport well acutely walked her to TSA. Yesterday grabbed 8 eggs from a brooding hen an set them in the incubator lets see how much trouble I can get into
Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

I know she has been brooding on a few since Sunday.
It's not everyone that can make two women mad with them over the same move.......... :lau :wee

Another inch of wettish snow overnight, cleared from path and run...and the 2-3" of frozen slush removed from the rest of 'run path'.
Need to clear the doorway of 'wood shed' yet today in case the nasty 10-14" storm tomorrow knocks the power out.
I used to love winter, now it feels like a personal threat.

1704986777877.png

1704986815649.png

1704986839978.png
1704986877077.png
1704986917990.png

STRESS on top of wedding stress!!!! A very close friend (he's also a member of the wedding party and FH co-worker) had a close scary ride yesterday, got to close to the shoulder over corrected and dump truck rolled. We are all thankful he only ended up with a few bumps, bruises and a small cut along with a slightly broken leg (brace on it) and the MAN UPSTAIRS was watching over him. When FH got home he told me the dump truck was being miserable and stubborn when the tows was trying to get it on it's wheels and I replied just like the man who was driving it stubborn and miserable but that's what kept him alive.

That's good. I thought the CS had been sold off and moved across the country?

My 2 sibs and I are pretty much estranged at this point....but folks are long gone and estate settled out.
My brother hates me , and so he doesn't even have my phone number now. Since my parents died, there is no one who will give him money for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom