BYC Café

Talk about power being off and trees falling! 20 years ago this coming August I believe was the month Hurricane Charley came right down main street where we lived at the time. Around 2 week and no power. Dogs days of August and no power in FL. I'll still take that over being snowed in at below freezing temps and no fireplace.

Poured my coffee and thanks. I'm going to need a little kick to keep me awake today after very little sleep last night.

Good morning and thanks for the coffee!
Sally, Happy BDay to your DH! The pie sounds like a great idea for being snowbound for a few days.
I have to run my friend down to an MRI this afternoon and I think the weather will hold off as far as the snow goes. Her hot water heater went out so she is coming over to shower before we leave. It is always something when the weather is crabby!
Happy Chore Day, DL! Have fun being house-bound with the littles, CW!
Stay safe, Cafe!

Snow just starting here, hope that rain stays south.
1705074201670.png

Yeah, was thinking more.....rain on top of snow makes slush......much harder to shovel.
Just walked out to the mailbox, more slushy mess on top of from a few days ago.
Shoveled coop path, definitely slushy soft especially on the concrete patio part.
Not because of rain I don't think, just still warm ground and above freezing air temps.

They've changed today's accumulation forecast from 9.5 to 5, so that's god news.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom