BYC Café

Thanks for the hot coffee! It has warmed to 12F from a low of -7 F but the winds have not subsided. It is BURRRRRRR out there! I have no clue as to the snow because of the drifts. Huh, breezy all day with a high of 1 is what they say, so it is a heat wave! More snow coming in too.
I had my path to the house down to dirt yesterday, so I guess it should be easy to clear again.
Stay warm and dry and healthy, Cafe! Let the weather complaining commence in earnest! LOL!

Yesterday was so slippery, the main hospital had 80 emergency operations for people who had hurt themselves falling 😬 we’ve had a cold snap for a week, my friend’s furnace died on them ( it was 20 years old) her hubby came from a business trip from India to a cold house and shower 🤪 they had to order a new furnace and hope it will arrive within a week 🙏🏻

Sometimes I think there are advantages to being an only child… No one to fight with when it comes to things like that.
It depends, when our mother died 1 week after her 62. birthday I was so happy to have a sister!! I must admit, I have a nice sister ! And after our father died, I am still very happy to have her, she is the only one who shares all my childhood memories and “gets” me 😅 not even
hubby or the kids can do it the way she can 😉 of course we had our ups and downs, we are human, but I am very happy she is there, and it will be an awful day should she ever die before me ( she is 3 years older 😬)

I don't know but I think I'm turning into "BRIDEZILLA" seeing how in 6 days my wedding will be exactly 5 months away and NONE of my Bride Tribe has their dresses yet so I sent them a link saying "This is the dress for the bride tribe. Yes, it comes in SAGE."

View attachment 3722341 All my ladies have different shaped bodies so I figured this would work for all even though none are as thick as myself. Best 2 parts is 1.) it's less then $100 (actually less then $75) and 2.) they can reuse it for another type of special occasion if they so choose to.
The dress looks lovely, my daughter is also planning her wedding, where did you get it?

Back
Top Bottom