BYC Café

Good morning all, thank you for the coffee this morning @DobieLover it's a cool 36 here. Been busy all weekend with DW gone, she's flying in tonight fond some time yesterday to start on the new chicken tractor for the Silkies they are now 5 weeks the biggest is 11oz smallest is 7.7oz.
I did candle the ones in the incubator looks like 3 out of 7 are fertile.

Still frigid at ~3° and high of 5 later, snow still falling between spits and showers.
Looking forward to tomorrow with a balmy 18 and maybe some sun.
I will pull my head out of the snow drifts and hope to hell that the plow guy can get thru the county plow wash pile at the top of the driveway and dig me out of here.

I just tossed in the towel in my attempt to go to work.

I got to the bottom of the hill and turned left onto the state route. It had been plowed and sanded but had a little slush on the road. Not bad at all and I still spun out. I immediately turned into the gas station, texted my manager that I was shifting my schedule for the week then got back up the hill before things got even worse. I'm NOT doing that crap again. If it snows, I'm just plain and simply not going anywhere until the roads are properly cleared.

The dress looks lovely, my daughter is also planning her wedding, where did you get it?
Haven't gotten them but they are on Amazon. Depending on size only around $50-$70.
Morning all! IN MY HONOR and DEFENSE I WAS LEFT ALONE WAY TOO LONG so I did the attached yesterday so we have something to go along with morning coffee. Don't be surprised if I don't end up baking something else today, waiting on a couple packages from Amazon seeing how I went "shopping" over the weekend NOT GOOD FOR BANK ACCOUNT but what do you do all day when FH is working all weekend (sweeping on other side VA Beach on Sat then out brining on Sunday).

Attachments

• Snapchat-282878229.jpg
    Snapchat-282878229.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Snapchat-893165521.jpg
    Snapchat-893165521.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 3
Haven't gotten them but they are on Amazon. Depending on size only around $50-$70.
Morning all! IN MY HONOR and DEFENSE I WAS LEFT ALONE WAY TOO LONG so I did the attached yesterday so we have something to go along with morning coffee. Don't be surprised if I don't end up baking something else today, waiting on a couple packages from Amazon seeing how I went "shopping" over the weekend NOT GOOD FOR BANK ACCOUNT but what do you do all day when FH is working all weekend (sweeping on other side VA Beach on Sat then out brining on Sunday).
Those look delicious!!!

Back
Top Bottom