BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

I now have to go out with Piper when I put them out to potty. She still wants to fart around in single digit temps. She still wants to bound out into the snow instead of stay in the paths I shoveled for them.
Last night, she started to freeze up. Holding feet up high and walking way too slow. She fell over when I started to really holler at her to get her butt in the house and I had to run out and pluck her out of the snow, dust her off and run her back into the house and put her in front of the stove to warm up.

She's totally fine but her desire to play outweighs common sense in this weather.

Good Morning, Cafe’!

Were above zero this morning. Barely, but we’re there. Slept in the basement last night in the room nearest the fireplace, just because we could. Only 1/2 day of work for me today. Going to attend the community meeting at the neighbors regarding the proposed wind project. I feel it’s important enough to miss work for.

Have a great day, everyone!

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

I now have to go out with Piper when I put them out to potty. She still wants to fart around in single digit temps. She still wants to bound out into the snow instead of stay in the paths I shoveled for them.
Last night, she started to freeze up. Holding feet up high and walking way too slow. She fell over when I started to really holler at her to get her butt in the house and I had to run out and pluck her out of the snow, dust her off and run her back into the house and put her in front of the stove to warm up.

She's totally fine but her desire to play outweighs common sense in this weather.
I need to see Pics of Piper :D

Back
Top Bottom