BYC Café

Coffee is now ready.
We have a bit over an inch of fluffy white snow and light flurries. I may shovel. It would do me good even if it's not really needed.
Last two nights I've had horrible insomnia. I got about 3 hours 2 nights ago and 4 hours last night.
Spent over 2 hours in the fields with the girls yesterday. It was bright and sunny and after the wind died, very pleasant. They ran into most of their doggie friends down there and were having a great time. I was still surprised when Bella asked to go home. I guess they can have enough play time after all.

Coffee is now ready.
We have a bit over an inch of fluffy white snow and light flurries. I may shovel. It would do me good even if it's not really needed.
Last two nights I've had horrible insomnia. I got about 3 hours 2 nights ago and 4 hours last night.
Spent over 2 hours in the fields with the girls yesterday. It was bright and sunny and after the wind died, very pleasant. They ran into most of their doggie friends down there and were having a great time. I was still surprised when Bella asked to go home. I guess they can have enough play time after all.
Brew needs some running around time. Lol we haven’t been in a LONG time

Coffee is now ready.
I hope you can work through your insomnia. It is quite frustrating.

Coffee is ready.

I hope you can work through your insomnia.
I slept last night.

The kids wrote Dave's obit. It was awful. No real story of who he was, no details of what he loved and they didn't even get his age correct. They wrote he was 71. He was 70.

Back
Top Bottom