BYC Café

Bagels if anybody wants them. Everything and French toast ones. Or regular bread for regular toast. I only have butter atm though so someone else will have to provide the cream cheese if desired. Tons of tea if anybody needs it. Caffeinated and non. Green or black or herbal. Or Coke Zeros if you’d rather. Or milk.
Have you started a new breakfast- business?

Oh yes please an everything bagel lightly toasted with cream cheese or just butter sounds delicious right now!!! I already had my 2 cups of coffee then I drank my morning breakfast (smoothie) shake, trying to cut down on calorie intake so hopefully this gut will get go down in size in the next 80 days
Coming right up!!!
Have you started a new breakfast- business?
Evidently

Coffee is ready.

It's not too bad this morning at around 33F. We're going to hit around 65 this afternoon.

I found a running grief share group that meets every Tuesday at 6:30-8:30 pm. The location is between work and home. I'm going to go to see what it's like.

The last meeting wasn't running because not enough people signed up to go to that location. Getting home at nearly 9 at night is a decided inconvenience but it's just for one night a week. I've premade the dogs dinners so all C has to do is pour hot water in them, mix them up and feed the dogs.

I don't have anyone to feed me at dinner time though. That was an oversight in my prepping.

Back
Top Bottom