BYC Cookbook -- Try recipes and post pics and results! :)

Thanks Kathy! It's not harder than other breads to make as long as you know how to braid :) . I only do the 3-strand braiding but have seen pictures of others that can do 5-strands. I'm not that coordinated :lol:
I can braid, but I am a complete novice bread maker, but maybe I'll try! :D

I can braid, but I am a complete novice bread maker, but maybe I'll try! :D

Give it a go! Baking is one of those fun things where you can usually eat your goof ups, so not much to lose by trying.

And challah makes fantastic French toast (if you like that).

Thanks Kathy! It's not harder than other breads to make as long as you know how to braid :) . I only do the 3-strand braiding but have seen pictures of others that can do 5-strands. I'm not that coordinated :lol:
Beautiful bread!!!
Back in a former life I managed bakeries for Safeway and Vons grocery stores. I loved making the Challah on Fridays. I did a 4 strand braid, but never mastered the 5 or 6 strand.

Debby that is beautiful! I tried making Challah the other week and it didn't work out the way I wanted it to but I've been wanting to try it again!

Thank you! Bread takes a lot of practice (or maybe that's just me?), give it another go and see what happens!

What recipes have you tried from the BYC Cookbook? Show us pics, and tell us how yummy it was!
smile.png

https://www.coopedup.net/buy/index.php?route=product/product&path=43&product_id=58
I am planning on cooking a chicken tonight!!

Back
Top Bottom