BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

Nope, not me. Good pic, though.

I swear I will get your half of the trade to you. My laptop wont let me upload anything, so I am really struggling here. I will try my mom's tomorrow. SORRY! I promise I'm being honest!

Last edited:
Just the seemingly simple things I want in life that are just so far from me... *art vent*

I have no problem with MS Paint. It is what has brought out the artistic side of me most. But what I really want is to expand my talents, see how far they can go. But I cant get that far. I am stuck at a roadblock--lack of skills. I have Photoshop CS2. The problem is, I have tried and tried and tried to work with it, and to no avail. I cant do it. My latest piece is horribly ugly! And that just discourages me further.

I face that I have no idea what I'm doing. I see other people, they can use CS2 just fine and the results are like cartoon masterpieces! I'm sure they are happy... But I cant figure out how they do it.
sad.png
Maybe digital art isn't for me, I dunno... All I know is that everyone else seems quite able to do it, whereas me... I have no idea...

Oh well...
hmm.png
Thanks for listening... I just needed to get that off of my chest.

Latest crapsterpiece...

My fursona, Cosmo, jumping. Something seems wrong, but I cant place it. What do you think is wrong? Please tell me, honestly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom