BYC Member Interview - Hope Hughes. ** UPDATE 03-24-24 page 6 **

♡ Awe thanks everyone!!! Glad i got to share my crazieness with everyone ;)

@ronott1 i have 2 *empty* incubators, maybe after the hurrican and the molt i will load it with standard size, we need more meat.

@staceyj come on down! We are pulling a Hull up right now. It should be done in a few weeks! I hope :fl

@N F C you made me tear up!!
:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs
you are so sweet! ♡ you always help to make me feel at home here on BYC. When i feel like its too much or pushed a little to the back you aways come in and pull me back ♡

:hugsif i am late in replying to some people, im sorry in advance we have Hurricane Michael coming at us so if power goes or the weather gets bad i wont be on too much!

@ronott1 i have 2 *empty* incubators, maybe after the hurrican and the molt i will load it with standard size, we need more meat.

@staceyj come on down! We are pulling a Hull up right now. It should be done in a few weeks! I hope :fl

you are so sweet! ♡ you always help to make me feel at home here on BYC. When i feel like its too much or pushed a little to the back you aways come in and pull me back ♡

:hugsif i am late in replying to some people, im sorry in advance we have Hurricane Michael coming at us so if power goes or the weather gets bad i wont be on too much!

I’ll keep your precious family in my heart during this hurricane, Hope. Stay safe and thank you for sharing a glimpse of your life with us.

Set all the eggs! 2.jpeg

Stay safe in the Hurricane!

Back
Top Bottom