BYC members in Massachusetts?

I'm from Southern Worcester County - so hellooooooo from me. I've about a gazillion new chicks and have totally lost it so if anybody is looking for silkie chicks just shoot me a PM.

But its nice to meet some new Baystaters.

Julie

I just joined! It is nice to have a place to go and talk chickens! Have a place for horse talk and chicken talk now. My poor husband!! LOL

I am in North Central MA and will be trying to make it to the Milford NH Chicken event. Depends on gas prices though.
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
3.61 this morning when I filled the tank. I only see it getting higher> I just wish I didnt have to go to my moms tomorrow and drive all the way to the South Shore to leave my daughter with her for the afternoon. And we have a car that is "good" on gas

Quote:
Hi Masschix......welcome to world of poultry. There never seems to be a dull moment with them around.
I just discovered the Bolton Fair last fall and what a great fair it was. i plan to attend that fair every year. I am going to bet that you have been to it??? They had a big variety of poultry there, more than most fairs.

hi,

This is my second day posting on the site , i'm so excited to talk to everyone

about my new chicks. I have 27 various standard and bantie chicks and i live on

the southcoast in Freetown, Ma.

I had laying hens 20 years ago, and when things went wrong and one of them

was sick there was nobody to turn to. So its wonderfull to have this site

LURKY WROTE:
Hi Masschix......welcome to world of poultry. There never seems to be a dull moment with them around.
I just discovered the Bolton Fair last fall and what a great fair it was. i plan to attend that fair every year. I am going to bet that you have been to it??? They had a big variety of poultry there, more than most fairs.

Hello Lurky: No, I've never been to the Bolton Fair. I've only begun my obsession with chickens (so my DH says). However he has gotten more and more into it as well. I actually like the Spencer Fair. Very nice and not far from home.​

Back
Top Bottom