BYC's 2023 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
My eggs finally arrived this afternoon 🙈 I ordered 1 dozen and they shipped 14. All arrived in good condition. I went ahead and set them immediately because I was already so far behind :th 🤞🤞🤞 for good fertility and a great hatch even if a week late!
What did you end up getting?

My eggs finally arrived this afternoon 🙈 I ordered 1 dozen and they shipped 14. All arrived in good condition. I went ahead and set them immediately because I was already so far behind :th 🤞🤞🤞 for good fertility and a great hatch even if a week late!
Nice!
Just got my last eggs in myself. :fl
I hope they hatch well!

I didn’t end up setting more eggs for the actual Halloween hatch-a-long I think I have enough also because if I have any more I’d need to get a license and can’t right now so good with what I have ended up hatching 27 with the last one hatching this morning and I also have a one who’s around 8 weeks old from my last batch in there mothering them.

Nice!

I hope they hatch well!
Mine came in on Monday. The modern game eggs are good and I got one extra of them. The Phoenix eggs, got seven and one Wes broken and grosse smelling. I didn't even unwrap that one the others seam uncontaminated.

Have the NR 360 getting ready tonight and a friend is coming over tomorrow to watch me set them.

They looked good today…of course too early to see any development. But I was concerned that some may have cracked by setting them before they had a chance to warm up a bit.
Have you had them cack from warming up from cold before?

Mine came in on Monday. The modern game eggs are good and I got one extra of them. The Phoenix eggs, got seven and one Wes broken and grosse smelling. I didn't even unwrap that one the others seam uncontaminated.

Have the NR 360 getting ready tonight and a friend is coming over tomorrow to watch me set them.
Good news on the bad egg not contaminating the other eggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom