BYC's Random Funny Posting Thread! Hosts Mike & Sally

Screenshot_20200505-122403_Facebook.jpg

Many people are fed FAKE NEWS,,, :old so do not know the REAL REASON about this celebration. Actually a mourning:hit so here I will tell the TRU STORI.
I no tel no lye. :confused:

Two weeks after the Titanic sunk, a small Cargo ship left Merry England with a crew of 5 sailors. They were heading to Mexico. After 5 days at sea, it hit a small iceberg, very near the place where titanic sunk. The small ship started sinking with its cargo and crew. They released and boarded their lifeboat, and ALL CREW MEMBERS, safely were rescued :love:old:thumbsup:yesss::highfive:....
Their ship did go down with all cargo.:hit
1588747638558.png
Never the less the peeps in Mexico never got their shipment, and were saddened. They created the Day of May 5, in memory of their lost cargo, but celebrating the life saving of those 5 BRAVE SAILORS, as
SINK O DE MAYO

Many people are fed FAKE NEWS,,, :old so do not know the REAL REASON about this celebration. Actually a mourning:hit so here I will tell the TRU STORI.
I no tel no lye. :confused:

Two weeks after the Titanic sunk, a small Cargo ship left Merry England with a crew of 5 sailors. They were heading to Mexico. After 5 days at sea, it hit a small iceberg, very near the place where titanic sunk. The small ship started sinking with its cargo and crew. They released and boarded their lifeboat, and ALL CREW MEMBERS, safely were rescued :love:old:thumbsup:yesss::highfive:....
Their ship did go down with all cargo.:hit
Never the less the peeps in Mexico never got their shipment, and were saddened. They created the Day of May 5, in memory of their lost cargo, but celebrating the life saving of those 5 BRAVE SAILORS, as
SINK O DE MAYO

Actual picture of the sinking cargo ship...
sa0FE7E.jpg

Back
Top Bottom