BYM Hatching Derby - Hatch-Along

Unfortunately decided to skip trying to squeeze in an extra hatch for the Easter event because I don't want to shuffle eggs from a consistent incubator to an inconsistent to try and have more chicks to sell and wind up scrambling the batch I'm planning on keeping.
20240222_152954.jpg

The divider thing is a little too tall at the corners but the lid closes and I can kinda sorta read the thermometer underneath it.

Unfortunately decided to skip trying to squeeze in an extra hatch for the Easter event because I don't want to shuffle eggs from a consistent incubator to an inconsistent to try and have more chicks to sell and wind up scrambling the batch I'm planning on keeping.View attachment 3754676
The divider thing is a little too tall at the corners but the lid closes and I can kinda sorta read the thermometer underneath it.
Looks good! My dividers didn't touch the lid, the long middle divider did, but not the side ones, I had one chick hoping over then. Thankfully it was just the one chick 🤣

I'm excited to see what you hatch!

Looks good! My dividers didn't touch the lid, the long middle divider did, but not the side ones, I had one chick hoping over then. Thankfully it was just the one chick 🤣

I'm excited to see what you hatch!
Hahaha that's what I was worried about was them getting shuffled around if they started hatching before I get home tomorrow evening!
And I have some idea what everybody will sorta look like except for Marilyn and Struggles. But most of that clutch has been sold (to friends so they still might get shown off eventually)

Back
Top Bottom