Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Pics
I was looking at that deal, but I really want and need to get vaccinated chicks...but if I don't know how many I am getting then I don't know how many vaccinations to order...Makes me super curious what comes in the deal though.

Ok...read the rest of the thread and I have have have to get this! I just must...I will order my chicks I know I want for the 2/4/13 hatch from murray Mcmurray, and then I'm going to order this surprise pack for April. Hooray!

I was looking at that deal, but I really want and need to get vaccinated chicks...but if I don't know how many I am getting then I don't know how many vaccinations to order...Makes me super curious what comes in the deal though.

From the Cackle catalog:
0-66 Chicks is a FLAT FEE OF $10.
ANYTHING OVER 66, MULTIPLY CHICK TOTAL X 15¢, DON NOT ADD $10.00 TO TOTAL!
For Example: 100 chicks x 15¢ = $15.00

I was able to order Mareks for my "Hatchery Surprise" for $10--assuming there will be less than 66 chicks.

From the Cackle catalog:
0-66 Chicks is a FLAT FEE OF $10.
ANYTHING OVER 66, MULTIPLY CHICK TOTAL X 15¢, DON NOT ADD $10.00 TO TOTAL!
For Example: 100 chicks x 15¢ = $15.00

I was able to order Mareks for my "Hatchery Surprise" for $10--assuming there will be less than 66 chicks.
Thank you so much. One less thing to worry about. I was wondering pretty hard about that one.

I got this a few times and have always gotten An awesome assortment. I usually get ducks in my order but always get a great variety of chicks. One time it worked out that I got a pair of pretty much everything and they sold great at the fair. I love cackle. They have awesome customer service and I recommend them to everyone!

It seems like the people that get it have gotten a nice variety. I am hoping that holds out as I also want a nice variety. I can't order mine yet...gotta wait til next month to even place my orders for chicks...oh the waiting...

Did you ask for an April ship date, or you ordered and they told you that they wouldn't ship until april?

Ok. That was my plan as well. I want a couple turkeys and ducks, and it seems like waiting til april is going to be the best bet to get those in the order.

Back
Top Bottom