Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Pics
I just og t my order in on friday as did my ffa chapter and we loved it we got everything from chickens to geese. ours inculded
2 bbb
2 campbell ducks
10 guineas
3 geese
2 polish
8 silkies
5 sultans
10 rir
4 leghorns
and 20 idk wat bantams
I love it im gone order 2 more on monday for my personal flock.
Can I please see pictures?

Oh my!

Mine came this morning.

So far:
2 Fawn Runner Ducks (I think)
2 White Turkeys
2 Black Silkies
2 White Silkies (or maybe 1 white and 1 buff?)
2 Buttercups
2 Houdans
2 Golden Laced Polish
4 Cochin (black, I think)

ETA: 2 Naked Necks! (how could I forget those ugly things!?)

and a bunch more that I don't know...

ETA again:
2 Silver Laced Wyandotte
4 Lakenvelder
4 some combination of Brown Leghorn or Welsummer

Last edited:
Oh my! Mine came this morning. So far: 2 Fawn Runner Ducks (I think) 2 White Turkeys 2 Black Silkies 2 White Silkies (or maybe 1 white and 1 buff?) 2 Buttercups 2 Houdans 2 Golden Laced Polish 4 Cochin (black, I think) ETA: 2 Naked Necks! (how could I forget those ugly things!?) and a bunch more that I don't know... ETA again: 2 Silver Laced Wyandotte 4 Lakenvelder 4 some combination of Brown Leghorn or Welsummer
awesome mix! How are they doing?

Last edited:
So far so good. I can't say that I see any that are doing poorly. No splayed legs as far as I can tell.

The ducks are already annoying. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the turkeys stay vigorous.

I'm really glad I got the Easter Eggers a few weeks ago--near as I can tell there are NO EEs.

So far so good. I can't say that I see any that are doing poorly. No splayed legs as far as I can tell.

The ducks are already annoying. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the turkeys stay vigorous.

I'm really glad I got the Easter Eggers a few weeks ago--near as I can tell there are NO EEs.

I didn't get any EE either. I have an order from another hatchery coming in a couple of weeks of bantam EE since I didn't get any. I was thinking I should have waited until after Easter to get mine shipped, I might do that next year. Over all I was happy with our mix. I LOVE our naked necks! I NEVER would have ordered them to start with but now I want more! Our turkeys did great. They were the sweetest little things ever! We weren't going to keep them so we ended up selling them after a week. I actually miss them!
ep.gif

I was going to get this this year, but ended up picking the specific breeds I wanted to make sure I got them...my problem was that I was trying to order a few of the breeds I super wanted and also get the surprise..and that would have been a few too many chicks for me...I would have ended up with like 70...lol.
I'm absolutely getting this next year though. And then I'll just sell what I don't personally want

I just og t my order in on friday as did my ffa chapter and we loved it we got everything from chickens to geese. ours inculded
2 bbb
2 campbell ducks
10 guineas
3 geese
2 polish
8 silkies
5 sultans
10 rir
4 leghorns
and 20 idk wat bantams
I love it im gone order 2 more on monday for my personal flock.

Guineas? Really? That's awesome!

Back
Top Bottom