Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Pics
If you look in their catalog, it will tell when the season ends. It will say that chicks are available from when to when.

ARRIVED !!! All alive !!!!! First shipment of poultry that I have ever received where all birds survived the trip. Lost track counting but think 42 or 43 birds-all LF. Includes 2 Welsh Harlequin ducks,2 small turkeys-Narr?,Mottled Houdans,Lakenvelders,2 white Cochins,2 Part. cochins,5 Partridge rocks,Buff Orps,2 Barred Rocks ?,Cinnamon pullets,white leghorns, 2 Turkens, 4 black ? w black legs & lighter underside of foot-not Australorps.....So very nice asst.that appears to be mostly pullets. I am more than satisfied !!!!!

ugh. I just placed my surprise order for the $60. I come on here to check if anyone wrote back to this thread and seen your post of weekly special of $55. I emailed them asking if mine can be charged the 55 since I ordered during the special and its before 6/26/13. I hope so. I didn't know about the deal till I cam here. I will have to hound my email to see if they write back.

Our Hatchery Surprise will ship tomorrow. Can't Wait. Even though today is Father's Day. He made sure our brooder box with dividers was ready. He is such a sweetheart. Just a few more touch ups tomorrow. The brooder he made can be divided in 2 or 3 compartments. Just in case we get turkeys, ducks, guineas or geese. They will all stay inside until they are big enough to join the crew outside in the coop/run. Excited !!!

Back
Top Bottom