Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Pics
keep us posted. I am still playing with the idea of ordering the surprise box....i'm tempted but I have so many chicks right now>>> but I'm really tempted.

Our Surprise is on its way. Shipping weight is 7lbs.
wee.gif
Waiting for the usps to update their info on it. I will post what we get as soon as I get them setup. :)
celebrate.gif

I lost one of my goose today (3 months old). It was sudden And I saw no indications she (I believe was a she) was not feeling ok until a few hours before she died. That was a few hours ago and I think the grieving process made me order the surprise special. I had decided not to order and with this dead I changed my mind. I already have too many chicks (john blehm ameraucanas) so I cant believe I did this...but hey,,,,I'm on vacation.
I am hoping for geese and turkeys...but anything can arrive there. LOL

I can't wait to hear what y'all get.

Serenity30, seven pounds sounds like a human baby! I wonder how many chicks that is.

To mabhera, I do hope you get geese and ducks!

I would love to be surprised with guineas.

LOL.....if I get ducks I hope they are runners. But prefer the geese and turkeys. In may I got a few Royal palm as a gift for my mother in mothers day because thats what she asked for....chickens and those turkeys. The turkeys died but the chickens are triving. So if they send turkeys those are my moms again but this time I'll keep them for the first month. The turkeys are fragil but I raised turkeys last year and raised them all.

serenity30....wow....7 pounds!!!! I think you are getting some big poultry like geese or you are getting A LOT of chickens. I'll love to know what you get.

Oh the time can't go by quick enough. The post lady said she will arrive at the office around 7:30-8:00. My daughter is coming with me. She has her alarm set for 6:30. She has her outfit ready to hop into and pop on her some sandals. She had so much trouble going to sleep last night. Yeah 7lbs. I read on this thread 5 and 6lbs. I have no idea what the mix is and its eating me up waiting.

We made and painted our brooder for their arrival. I love to paint !

Last edited:
I have great expectations of the mix you are getting. 7 pounds should be a lot of poultry. Crossing my fingers for you. And please share with us the pleasure of knowing what you get.

I will definitely !! I might even need help with knowing what they are. This is the first time I order poultry online. We purchased 4 ducks,6 chicks and a RIR rooster I named Bob from a guy in another city. The ducks are mallards and the chicks are 2 Buff Orpingtons and 4 Cochins.

Back
Top Bottom