Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

My surprise ships today!! Wouldn't you know it that there is a potential for a snow storm Tuesday into Wednesday, right when they should be arriving.

Be safe little ones!
fl.gif

Fingerscrossed here lunar, I'm curious how our two are boxes will vary with them shipping on the same day. Dang it how am I expected to hold myself together till weds??

I also have a surprise shipping today. I requested Tues and Wed off just to make sure I was there when they arrive. My boss thought I was crazy to ask off for a shipment of chickens. I had my daughter take off Thur and Friday so there would be someone to go check on them while I work. My dh thinks we are nuts but he agreed to be on chick duty Sat and Sun.

For those of us who are having chicks shipped today (3/24) have you received your tracking information yet? I'm anxiously and not-so-patiently waiting for the email.

You will probably receive an email this afternoon.

But you mentioned a possible snow storm. Cackle could change your ship date because of weather.

It would make sense to ship chicks to areas where there are no weather problems, and then ship to your area later when there is no possibility of a snow storm.

No...not yet. I've been checking every few mins.

For those of us who are having chicks shipped today (3/24) have you received your tracking information yet? I'm anxiously and not-so-patiently waiting for the email.

I think I have always gotten my tracking from Cackle in the late afternoon. Usually around 6pm MT.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom