Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Okay total to 24 alive so I lost a total of 27 from my order, I called cackle to inform them and they are sending me half a surprise on Wednesday hopefully they make it by Saturday.

Okay total to 24 alive so I lost a total of 27 from my order, I called cackle to inform them and they are sending me half a surprise on Wednesday hopefully they make it by Saturday.

Hmmm That is strange they told me if I ordered a surprise I would have to wait until May, 1st for it to go out. That is why I went with the regular breeds for my order it was May 12th delivery for them. Still a long wait but I figured I would wait the extra 11 days for what I really needed.

I am assuming that because I lost so many they are trying to get them to me sooner.

That is so sad though that so many of them died. Next year I plan on getting me the surprise. I will have to remember to call them if I lost many, that way they can replace them. I love the fact though that you can get so many different breeds to start trying out.

That is so sad though that so many of them died. Next year I plan on getting me the surprise. I will have to remember to call them if I lost many, that way they can replace them. I love the fact though that you can get so many different breeds to start trying out.
I started loosing them right off the bat. They shipped out on Monday and I didn't get them till Thursday. then most were to weak to even eat or drink I tried my best to no end although it wasn't enough.

I started loosing them right off the bat. They shipped out on Monday and I didn't get them till Thursday. then most were to weak to even eat or drink I tried my best to no end although it wasn't enough.

There never is much that we can do when chicks are sick. When I would have one that I knew wouldn't make it I would usually hold it until when it was gone. I felt as though that way it knew someone at least gave it love before it passed away. This is why I try not to get to attached to any chick until when it is 2 weeks of age.

Mine are passing around a bad case of brooder pneumonia, you should watch out for that and take preventative measures. I lost ten chicks before I was able to diagnose what was happening. I got Tylan and dosed their water and added some granulated garlic to their feed. Fingers crossed that everyone makes it.

Mine are passing around a bad case of brooder pneumonia, you should watch out for that and take preventative measures. I lost ten chicks before I was able to diagnose what was happening. I got Tylan and dosed their water and added some granulated garlic to their feed. Fingers crossed that everyone makes it.
thanks for letting us know

Appreciate to hear from u what the symptom is and how u found it out

Back
Top Bottom