Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

In addition to having it go into your checking account you can get a debit card. I have one. I am not sure if you have to have a special kind of account or anything. I have had mine for 10 years so I can't remember. lol
It took a week to get my ship date this time. I requested anytime after June 1st and my ship date is the first Monday in June. For my regular order I requested the month of April and I have a ship date of 4/21 (Monday). Some people (I think) have asked for and not gotten the ship date they wanted due to availability. I called and asked when the best time would be so I wouldn't get any broad breasted turkeys or broilers and they said June. So June it is!!!

Isn't Monday a Holiday? Around here they Celebrate Easter monday and no mail, no banks open no nothing.

I may end up getting me a card, I try not to get to many cards in my wallet in case if one gets stolen. The local stores around here swipe it like a credit card and people don't have to sign when they do it that way.

Isn't Monday a Holiday? Around here they Celebrate Easter monday and no mail, no banks open no nothing.

I may end up getting me a card, I try not to get to many cards in my wallet in case if one gets stolen. The local stores around here swipe it like a credit card and people don't have to sign when they do it that way.
Monday is not a mail holiday in the USA. Banks may not be open, I don't know.

Where in Central NC? I used to live in Asheboro.

Last edited:

Black Japanese bantam?

I'm happy to say that Cackle lived up to my high standards I hold for them and have rectified my situation. They are refunding my $15 shipping which I will surely quickly turn into more baby chicks. Anyone have any salmon faverolles in Missouri?

I ordered my surprise on the 31st and it shipped out on the 11th and came to my door On the 12th. I was expecting it tO Be Two day ship day but the post office called me bright and early on the next day.

They close around here. I live near Raleigh and Angier Post office is closed, along with Lillington post office. Banks are closed as well.
According to the USPS website it isn't an official holiday.

Quote:
  • Wednesday, January 1 – New Year’s Day
  • Monday, January 20 – Martin Luther King, Jr. birthday (observed)
  • Monday, February 17 – Washington’s birthday (observed)
  • Monday, May 26 – Memorial Day
  • Friday, July 4 – Independence Day
  • Monday, September 1 – Labor Day
  • Monday, October 13 – Columbus Day
  • Tuesday, November 11 – Veterans’ Day (observed)
  • Thursday, November 27 – Thanksgiving Day
  • Thursday, December 25 – Christmas Day
So I don't know why they are closed. I asked my mail lady and she said we were open here and I called Cackle to confirm that they were shipping Monday. Must just be something local on your end.

According to the USPS website it isn't an official holiday.

So I don't know why they are closed. I asked my mail lady and she said we were open here and I called Cackle to confirm that they were shipping Monday. Must just be something local on your end.

Well they are pretty religious around here. I grew up in Maine and never saw what they call Easter Monday but around here it's a Holiday go figure.

Back
Top Bottom