Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Can anyone tell us what type of bird this is?

All of the above..What They Said! ..make it bigger! You WILL get more
chicken coop kits
. The first time you see them, and they look at you, they use their laser eyes to implant a device in your brain that will make you want more chickens. And the clucking is not because they are talking to you. They are keeping the device activated with sound waves.

All of the above..What They Said! especially...make it bigger! You WILL get more chickens. The first time you see them, and they look at you, they use their laser eyes to implant a device in your brain that will make you want more chickens. And the clucking is not because they are talking to you. They are keeping the device activated with sound waves.
http://www.ranchsupply.com/doc-woody-s-chicken-coop-starter-kit.html

Hi
I never ordered this assortment but I did get a surprise when I ordered from them...I ordered Japanese bantams and got two that were frizzled! I wasn't upset but did call to inquire and they said they would have to consult the farm where they came from.? I thought that was odd...this has been some time ago. Birds were healthy..hatchery quality.

Hi
I never ordered this assortment but I did get a surprise when I ordered from them...I ordered Japanese bantams and got two that were frizzled!  I wasn't upset but did call to inquire and they said they would have to consult the farm where they came from.?  I thought that was odd...this has been some time ago.  Birds were healthy..hatchery quality. 

I don't breed for show, so I'd have to say ... It would be hard for me to be upset about getting frizzles :p

LOL - I wasn't upset either...just pleasantly surprised. I think I have an old pic around here somewhere....he was quite funny looking as a youngster....

Back
Top Bottom