Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Today is the day mine are supposed to be shipped out. I have been watching my e-mail like a hawk, waiting for a shipping notification, but still no notification and it's 2:00PM.
Cackle Hatchery is about 400 miles away from me, I wonder if my surprise will be here tomorrow or Friday?
What time did you veteran-orderers get your shipping notifications? I guess I'm mostly nervous that for some reason they're not going to ship my babies today.
I'm a wreck. I've been waiting for them to come for what seems like forever!

On another note, today is the first day of lock down on my incubator full of mutt chickens. Mutt chickens are kind of a surprise too :) It's terrible that the main reason I ordered this surprise from Cackle isn't that I needed any more poultry, but rather, that I just like surprises too darn much to pass it up, isn't it? :p

Me too! I love surprises!!!
D.gif
Everytime I hatch a batch or order a surprise batch of chicks it's like opening up Christmas presents. And I don't care how many times it happens...it never gets old!

Today is the day mine are supposed to be shipped out. I have been watching my e-mail like a hawk, waiting for a shipping notification, but still no notification and it's 2:00PM.
Cackle Hatchery is about 400 miles away from me, I wonder if my surprise will be here tomorrow or Friday?
What time did you veteran-orderers get your shipping notifications? I guess I'm mostly nervous that for some reason they're not going to ship my babies today.

On another note, today is the first day of lock down on my incubator full of mutt chickens. Mutt chickens are kind of a surprise too :) It's terrible that the main reason I ordered this surprise from Cackle isn't that I needed any more poultry, but rather, that I just like surprises too darn much to pass it up, isn't it? :p

I didn't receive my email until 10pm

I got my e-mail, woot! It's still too early for me to track my shipment though :(
I have the patience of a two year old guzzling mountain dew and eating pixie stix.

It seems like the tracking number only updates after midnight once a day..very frustrating as I wanted hourly information and I lived in fear something would go wrong

On another note, today is the first day of lock down on my incubator full of mutt chickens. Mutt chickens are kind of a surprise too
smile.png
It's terrible that the main reason I ordered this surprise from Cackle isn't that I needed any more poultry, but rather, that I just like surprises too darn much to pass it up, isn't it?
tongue.png
I got my notification for my Cackle order after 4 PM on a Wednesday, and they were at my post office in California by 7 am Friday.

My order didn't update any info beyond 'scanned in/received' until after I got the chicks home, too.

Last edited:
Well, the shipping status finally updated to say it left the first port at 2AM... and the box weighs 7lbs. Is that a lot or a little? Hmm...

Back
Top Bottom