Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

I just said ASAP and they are sending them 3/2. 12 more days !! I will keep the pullets for laying. Dispatch the roosters at six months to the freezer and sell any bantams or other poultry to raise money to buy another box next month.

I'm only planning to keep a handful. But I'm friends with the owners of my local feed store and they are letting me sell my excess off there... Win win. They get chicks into thier store and I get to turn a small profit. Plus I give them $1 for every chick sold...

I just said ASAP and they are sending them 3/2. 12 more days !! I will keep the pullets for laying. Dispatch the roosters at six months to the freezer and sell any bantams or other poultry to raise money to buy another box next month.
My daughters get attached to them so hard for me to do any of that but keep lol

my surprise arrived this morning (2/18/15 ship date)

55 shipped; 51 arrived alive - all chickens no bantams
Includes: cochins, polish, new hampshire, buff orp, red something, EE, egyptian fayoumis, bunch of chipmunks, and others

i have seen a lot of people getting there boxes but very few pics! i need my chick fix
barnie.gif

my surprise arrived this morning (2/18/15 ship date)

55 shipped; 51 arrived alive - all chickens no bantams
Includes: cochins, polish, new hampshire, buff orp, red something, EE, egyptian fayoumis, bunch of chipmunks, and others
That's great sounds like a good variety! Would love to see pics!

Back
Top Bottom