Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Oh, and chick 4... the comb looks not-single, so maybe the Silver Duckwing Yokohama? 

Chick 1--feather legs or no?  I'm guessing Porcelain D'Uccle (if feathered legs) or Easter Egger (if not feather legged).

Thank you again. And chick 1 has clean legs. We also noticed a few of them look to have little chick beards lol.

You all have me addicted to this thread, and obsessed with ordering. Sooooooo, I ordered a surprise this morning. I have received a confirmation but no delivery date yet. Looking forward to seeing what everyone gets. I love surprises and looking forward to getting some chicks that I would never buy. This is my first time to order chicks. I normally purchase from my feed store which orders from Cackle.

So the trio I thought were barred rocks- one has orange legs, on has black feathered legs and one has black legs with orange toes and very light feathering. What the heck?!

Orange legs=barred rock?
Feathered black legs= what? EE?
Mottled legs with light feathers= what? Australorp?

Last edited:
Feathered legs could be Cochin or.... Maybe a French coocoo marans or black copper as cackle is now carrying them though I'm not sure they are making it in to the surprise boxes yet

Back
Top Bottom