Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Is this a good time to order and get turkeys? Also I am not big on bantam, is cackle still honoring requests? Has anyone gotten meat birds? My son and I really want to order a box just for the fun of it.
Yes they honor requests! I've gotten no meat birds. If you don't want banthams all you got to do is tell them. :)

I was the first one this year to get a goose in the surprise box. I'm so in love with him that I want him to have a buddy a I ordered another box and requested a goose. :) I'm so excited. Silly thing decided it didn't like the chickens and hangs out with my big tom. He don't mind the goose following him around. And even allows the baby to hide under him at night for warmth.

I was the first one this year to get a goose in the surprise box. I'm so in love with him that I want him to have a buddy a I ordered another box and requested a goose.
smile.png
I'm so excited. Silly thing decided it didn't like the chickens and hangs out with my big tom. He don't mind the goose following him around. And even allows the baby to hide under him at night for warmth.
What breed of goose did you get? How does your tom do with the chickens?

This is going around facebook: Cackle says: 50% off of lots of chickens and ducks for this Fri and Sat. only at Cackle Hatchery in Lebanon, Missouri. The bad weather prevents them going to their new homes. Pick up only, no phone calls, just go

Anyone luckily enough to be in driving distance and don't have other things you MUST do, what a deal available for you.

CG

I found it on their facebook page. Not being advertised on the main website though. Man I wish I could take a jaunt. LOL some jaunt at over 900 miles one way for me.
At least they did not ship with the weather so bad.

Update on chicks. Lost 1 turkey and 6 chicks over last 2 days. Now have total of 39 with a few not looking real strong. Have been babying them too. Pretty sure was the cold long trip to arizona. Have sent cackle an email with no response yet.

Back
Top Bottom