Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

They hatch ducks out in the early spring so now they probably wont have them. You can request like "No Guineas please" or "No meat birds please" and they do try to honor the requests from what I have seen people getting on here. If you put "Would love some ducks" or "Keeping chickens for eggs not meat" they do seem to try hard not to send you a bunch of roosters and do try to send ducks. It is no guarantee but they seem to really care about keeping the customers happy.

Dang! I guess I should have read more on the hatch dates before I ordered. lol I was hoping for a couple ducks. :/ They stopped hatching ducks in July. Geese and Turkey are off the list too. I'm probably gonna get a ton of guineas! They'll be promptly rehomed. ;) They are still hatching peafowl though! I wonder if anyone has gotten pea fowl in their mixes?? I'd love one or two of those.

I will be sitting next to the phone,I don't think I will get any sleep tonight
1f605.png

Mine says 7lbs. Really?!?!?! Ugghhhh come on! This has got to be the most stressful shipment I have ever gotten! The tracking information hasn't updated since the 12th! I'm gonna be pretty upset if I got a box full of bantams. :(

Back
Top Bottom