Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

I have a ship date of Feb 8th I can't wait! This is our 5th box over a couple years and we are addicted!

I'm afraid I'll become an addict too! I hope not, since I usually only process roosters and I'm not sure about selling them locally. Good luck on your new brood! I expect pictures.
ya.gif

Looking through some of the hatcheries specials I came across Cackle Hatchery's Hatchery Surprise. It is 39.95. Below is what I copied and pasted below. My question is- Has anybody got this assortment before and is it really a bargain? Also has anyone ordered from Cackle before. Would like some feedback from those who have . It doesn't make clear what kind of birds and was wondering if this possibley includes ducks and geese also.

Thanks - Wayne
Hatchery Surprise

Like Surprises?
No choice of kind or amount of birds but we guarantee a bargain.

Hatchery Choice are shipped at 1 day of age, the chicks arrive at your post office at 2-3 days of age
Breed Abbrv Group QTY Price
To Purchase
Hatchery Surprise Hatchery Choice 1

I have not ordered from them before but i found them on efowl.com and i have done extensive research online with review from other buyers and out of 700 reviews cackle got 4.5/5 stars on that alone i am considering buying some sebrights from them. dont know if that helps any

Just ordered my first ever Cackle hatchery surprise!!! Estimated ship date came today for Feb 17th. I requested no meat birds and that I was hoping for colorful eggs, pretty birds and maybe a couple heritage turkey :) Can't wait to see what they send!

Just ordered my first ever Cackle hatchery surprise!!! Estimated ship date came today for Feb 17th. I requested no meat birds and that I was hoping for colorful eggs, pretty birds and maybe a couple heritage turkey
smile.png
Can't wait to see what they send!
if you don't mind me asking how much did it cost and how many will you receive? every time i go build a cart on there i'm looking at a minimum of $100 that's why i haven't bought yet but maybe i'm going chicken crazy lol

Back
Top Bottom