Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

They gave me an estimated ship date of Feb 17th!
welcome-byc.gif
Mine are coming FEB 24

I shall watch and ooohhh and aaaawwww over all your cute chickies everyone. My coop is full so I wont be ordering but read lots of great things about this assortment last year.

Be sure to post pics when you get the packages! I shall live vicariously with you through your pics and stories.
smile.png

I wish I could live vicariously through this thread... I will have to call about placing an order. I need a ship date at least in mid-April if not early May. No way would wee chicks or poults survive the trip north before then.

BTW, my solution to a full coop was to build another.

And I ordered another box this yr last nite... No ship date but dang these boxes are addictive lol. Ah spring I love you so :p

I wish I could live vicariously through this thread... I will have to call about placing an order. I need a ship date at least in mid-April if not early May. No way would wee chicks or poults survive the trip north before then.

BTW, my solution to a full coop was to build another.

LOL. I am in the middle of town and already have an 8x14 coop and 30 chickens.
hide.gif
Might already be pressing my luck.

I just called and discussed shipping dates with Tiffany. Her advice was to wait until late March to place my order, with an expected ship date in late April, early May.

So guess what I will be getting myself for my birthday (3/22)? :D

Off to look at more coop designs and plot my growing poultry empire!

So back reading... I realized my ship date is almost the same as last yr lol. This is my 3 rd yr ordering and I love this assortment

Back
Top Bottom