Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Well, I've officially jumped on the bandwagon. I requested a ship date of 3/7/2016.... Hopefully that'll give me time to get a hoop coop built for my new chicken flock! This will be my first foray into chicken (previously only owned ducks and geese). I'm excited to see what ya'll get!

Well, I've officially jumped on the bandwagon. I requested a ship date of 3/7/2016.... Hopefully that'll give me time to get a hoop coop built for my new chicken flock! This will be my first foray into chicken (previously only owned ducks and geese). I'm excited to see what ya'll get!

This will be a fun time for you as it will be for many others guessing who is what in the mix. I am looking forward to seeing what you wind up with.

I really like hearing what you all get since I cannot add more right now.
Love them tiny peepers! So much fun!

I placed a order for 25 White Faced Black Spanish Bantam chicks from Cackle Hatchery this morning. Later today I got a email letting me know my chicks will be shipped out 3/7/16. Very much looking forward to receiving these chicks! :)
Pictures of their White Faced Black Spanish Bantams breeder flock below.

I've been ordering chicks for three yrs now and every time I become a nervous wreck and it gets worse until you are holding the birds in your hand then you want to order more... At least I do lol

I've been ordering chicks for three yrs now and every time I become a nervous wreck and it gets worse until you are holding the birds in your hand then you want to order more... At least I do lol

I want more even before they show up. I almost wish someone would start Poultry Addicts Anonymous, except that I don't really want to quit. Good luck with your peeps and I'm counting on some pictures to hold me over until mine come in April ;)

Back
Top Bottom