Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Hi I'm thinking about ordering a surprise box and just wondering is it common to get deleware or specked Sussex?

no and i say that cause its a surprise box...they put what ever they have thats extra or left over so there no way to be certain you'd ever get those breeds...if you want those breeds you should order them separately and then add the surprise box

I will be looking forward to it since I must restrain myself this year. I am not allowed to go to the feed stores without "support" until chick season is over.
he.gif

So on top of my cackle order that ships out the 24th.. I have 30 duccle and 20 ducklings shipping from ideal this weds... **** it why do hatcheries tempt me with such good deals lol. Currently my plan is to sell 75-80% in the hopes that I get my birds for free and cover shipping

So on top of my cackle order that ships out the 24th.. I have 30 duccle and 20 ducklings shipping from ideal this weds... **** it why do hatcheries tempt me with such good deals lol. Currently my plan is to sell 75-80% in the hopes that I get my birds for free and cover shipping

30 ducle and 20 ducks..lots of cute fluffs! i have an order shipping from ideal this wednesday as well 21 chicks of 9 breeds

Yeah my order this week was from ideal. Asst ducks were 1.75 and d'ccle were 1.15... Couldn't pass the price up lol

Back
Top Bottom