Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

I spoke too soon. They hit the regional hub earlier today and we drove out to meet them, rather than letting them wait overnight in the box. I ordered 2 surprises and 5 cayuga ducklings. Got 53 and 54 chicks and 5 cayugas. One cayuga was doa and another is a bit iffy right now, but all of the chicks are 100% so far. I will try for some more individual/better lighted photos tomorrow, but the sun was going down by the time they were settled enough to start taking pictures.

This one is my favorite so far. It's got a bunch of different colors on it. I hope I can share a better picture of it tomorrow.

WOW!!!  107 CHICKS!!  MY TWO BOXES WILL BE HERE FRIDAY MORNING(18TH)

We did lose a few overnight, which I was afraid of. But they guarantee 40 per box right now, so we still have more than enough. The extra cayugas we ordered, we are down to 3 out of 5, so they will be sending the other two with our turkey order next month.

Waiting for mine to get here tomorrow also!! Super exciting.

For those of you that knew how much the box weighed at shipping, where did you find this information. I can't find it anywhere and was hoping for a heavy box :D

MY TWO BOXES ARRIVED THIS MORNING AND I MUST SAY I THINK I HIT THE SURPRISE BOX JACKPOT!! INCLUDED WERE 4 ANCONA DUCKLINGS, 2 B B TURKEYS AND 107 CHICKS FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF 113!! CHICKS ARE POLISH,MOUTLED HOUDAN,EASTER EGGERS,NAKED NECKS,COCHIN,WYANDOTTES,REDS,WHITES, AND A BUNH OF CHIPMUNKS!! I WILL TRY TO POST PICS ON SATURDAY...LOVE THESE BOXES!!

OMG!! 4 Anacona ducklings here too, 4 turkens, a sultan, various cochins, LOTS I still need to identify. I have a few of these guys. Look like brahmas but no feathers on the legs. What do you think they are? Blue easter egger maybe? Some have a red forehead like this one, some white like the blurry picture underneath.

Back
Top Bottom