Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Anyone wanna quess on some...i know theres 5 polish and cochins but theres a few blue looking ones and bantams with stripes theres one with extra toe which is a houdan. I know which are naked necks to

I got 55 chicks and 2 ducklings one chick is doa but the rest are doing good. I got 3 turkens,3 golden laced polish,2 sultans couple ees and cochins and a bunch of striped ones that look bantams
What kind of ducklings did you get?

Edit- just saw the pictures you posted! Nevermind. Looking a tthose now. I think your ducklings are a Khaki Campbell and an Ancona.

Last edited:
What kind of ducklings did you get? 

Edit- just saw the pictures you posted! Nevermind. Looking a tthose now. I think your ducklings are a Khaki Campbell and an Ancona.

Khaki campbells must be being over bred this year as thats all tsc has which I have two already and there 2 weeks old and so big compaired to these babies. Lol one of the polish passed. It was a white one. Oh well.. Still got 4

we got 2 ducks too. A Khaki Campbell and a Black Cayuga.

about 14 bantums

and a whole bunch of who know what. But we did get 3 turkens. Those guys are so cute in the ugliest sort of way.

Most of ours will be sold on, but i'll be keeping the turkens!

we got 2 ducks too. A Khaki Campbell and a Black  Cayuga.

about 14 bantums

and a whole bunch of who know what. But we did get 3 turkens. Those guys are so cute in the ugliest sort of way.

Most of ours will be sold on, but i'll be keeping the turkens!

Il be keeping my turkens my bantams and my ees. And my one glw.

Back
Top Bottom